Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Swimming/Summer Fun






Well I know it isn't summer yet. But its close enough. Spencer has just went for his first swim on Monday with my mother's group. We had such a great time. Of course it was in a heated pool. But people from Melbourne will understand that the weather here is always WEIRD! On Saturday it got to about 30. Than on the sunday it got to 31. We almost melted. But than on the Monday it got to 20. So it's very weird weather. Anyway Spencer really enjoyed his first swim.



He also enjoys wearing his hat. I love the hat I got him 2.



Kurt has been really busy. He worked 8 days straight. Until yesterday he woke up with a really bad stomach ache. He went to work. But within an hour he was home. So that teaches him for working 8 days straight! Although I am really looking forward to Saturday where we are going to have a date! He told me I deserve it. Anyway I think thats about it for me today. Not much else is happening.



Love ya

No comments: