2. Only noticed this morning I have noticed that my wedding ring is no longer fitting my finger and digging it. I can get it off but its annoying to wear.
3. Lack of sleep, I have never had a problem with sleeping when I was pregnant with the other two, but this baby I can go to bed at 10pm and be up at 4am.
4. Nothing fits... I am at the stage where no matter what I wear my stomach hangs out.
5. My ribs hurt, Because the it's still kicking fairly high.
6. I don't like to be touched at all by my kids or my husband. Which is highly annoying because I want to cuddle all three of them but it feels like I have no space. I think that might be one of my problems with not sleeping as Kurt likes to cuddle in while he sleeps.
7. My ears are driving me mad... I always get itchy inner ears when I am pregnant (something to do with my liver).
8. I can't do anything at the moment.
9. My house is a mess.
10. I am SO sore!
There is my complaint session of being 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant!