Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 Reasons not to do this again!

1. Waiting is now officially annoying me. Its not about the last month its the freaking last week. It just drags.
2. Only noticed this morning I have noticed that my wedding ring is no longer fitting my finger and digging it. I can get it off but its annoying to wear.
3. Lack of sleep, I have never had a problem with sleeping when I was pregnant with the other two, but this baby I can go to bed at 10pm and be up at 4am.
4. Nothing fits... I am at the stage where no matter what I wear my stomach hangs out.
5. My ribs hurt, Because the it's still kicking fairly high.
6. I don't like to be touched at all by my kids or my husband. Which is highly annoying because I want to cuddle all three of them but it feels like I have no space. I think that might be one of my problems with not sleeping as Kurt likes to cuddle in while he sleeps.
7. My ears are driving me mad... I always get itchy inner ears when I am pregnant (something to do with my liver).
8. I can't do anything at the moment.
9. My house is a mess.
10. I am SO sore!

There is my complaint session of being 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant!

No comments: