Thursday, November 27, 2008


For the last week at home I have not done much, due to a new set of books that I am reading thanks to Lissa. I think I must be the last person to actually starting reading the fantastic books by Stephenie Meyer. Now if you have not read Twilight you are truly missing out! I am now on to the 2nd book New Moon and I will tell you it has not left my side for the last 4 days! I read Twilight in 3 days this one I decided to take a little longer in reading it. Although today I covered up to 12 Chapters as I went out yesterday (more on that later). I remember thinking at one stage I looked up and the clock was 1:15 than I looked up about it was 3:30. I was thinking Oh no I still have to do the dishes from last night dinner!! But I got them done. Anyway if you have not read the books yet they are going really cheap at big w and join the twilight madness! 

1 comment:

Courtney Handley said...

i'm already seeing the movie on the thursday night it comes out... but i'll go see it again with you if you want!!! :) i'm so excited