Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spencer's new haircut

Spencer hair is really crazy and thick. Sadly he got both Kurt and My hair with thickness. So he needs a hair cut every 4 weeks because it grows so fast. He had to have his first haircut at 11 months old. So last night Kurt and I finally thought it was about time for a bit of a trim... Now I was thinking it's summer so something short... Kurt had other ideas. 
At 16-17 years of age my darling husband had a lovely colorful mowhalk. He always says to me on Spencer's first day of school I am going to give him a mowhalk. Everything I think over my dead body your not!! Anyway So we began to cut Spencer's hair last night. Kurt started cutting it with a number 2 clipper and I said honey it's not cutting much lets try a number one... So being a good husband he listens to me... SO all this beautiful red hair starts coming off... It was a lot shorter than I thought. So Kurt finally got his way, For 15 minutes Spencer had a mowhalk. Kurt kept saying to me he looks really good with a mowhalk... And I just told him to fix. So in the end he did.



No comments: