Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I thought I would be brave

I kept reading these on facebook and thought I would love to do one for Spencer. But I thought
to many people will read it and to many people will judge. So of course there might be things you don't realize...... So here I go being brave! 

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No not at all

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Sadly I wasn't

3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? I was very excited, I was worried, I thought holy crap what are my parents going to do to me! 

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? to young to have a baby! 

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? My boss made me take a test because I have really bad back pain and my breast were very HUGE!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My boss Beck, I didn't know how to read the stupid test. Than I told Kurt. 

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes we were very excited to have a little boy. 

9. DUE DATE? 18th July 2007

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh yeah! I still talk about the time I threw up mars bar all over the crazy's floor than made Kurt's best mate clean it up. I still think he is angry with me about it. 

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Apples and apple juice 

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST ? The swelling of my feet and hands 

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A boy 

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I was really happy! 

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 18 Kgs 

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I swell really badly. Spencer's head wouldn't engaged properly! 

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Cabo Hospital in QLD 

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 9! and I didn't even get to have it naturally!

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Kurt did... We lived 2 seconds away from the hospital and seeing I was being induced we were happily talking about how cool they had a thing about mormons on Today/Tonight. 

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Kurt, Doctors and a midwife

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section after 9 hours of labour and dilating 1-cm!

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had the gas than of course a spinal  The gas made me really happy! 
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 pound 15oz

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 26th July 2007 a week after he was due.

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Spencer John 

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 20 months 

No comments: