Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day1

Christmas Day started early for us, Because Mum and Dad had to go to work. We were all up at 6am to open our prezzies from santa and other people. Spencer and Tilda got spoilt rotten and so did I!!

Spencer was very lucky he got a bike from Santa and also a Mr. Potato head.

As I said before Kurt spoilt me rotten which I enjoyed. He bought me these beautiful I love Billy shoes. I loved them so much on Christmas day I wore them with my Pjs!!
Melissa put together this beautiful Families are Forever frame for Mum and Dad. They really loved it and it now sits beautifully up on the wall unit. Mum doesn't want to put any other photo's up because she is so proud of it!!

By the end of the day we were all tired and ready for bed. So it was a fairly relaxed day, With lots of wii and outside cricket. Also hanging out as a family. I think every year our family keeps getting bigger and bigger! I wonder what 2010 will bring!

No comments: