Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh the pain

At the moment I am currently 32-33 weeks pregnant. I am grateful to be able to carry this little baby and glad my body can keep up (just). At times like this week I have been SO frustrated. We do not know what the sex of the baby is which is really getting to me, Plus other hormones going on. I just want the next 7 weeks to hurry up as I want to see this baby SO badly. I want Spencer and Matilda to meet this little person. I dream about this baby, I feel really connected to him/her. But I don't know if I can last the 7 weeks. Although the B.H. get worse with the bigger I get. I just can't wait till the day I can hold my little precious baby in my arms.

Although we are not really ready for the baby to come because we have no nappies, no car seat (booster seat for Spencer). So maybe he/she can wait just a little bit longer.

Picture was taken when I was pregnant with Matilda.

No comments: