Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sick Little Spencer


Good Evening To All,

Well yesterday Spencer came down with a cold. He is better now. Mum went to the chemist to see what we can get for him. So we now have something for his yucky cold and he is doing really well. We have just been keeping to ourseleves for the last few days. It looks like Kurt is coming down with a sore throat and I am over the whole cold thing that was weeks ago for me. So hopefully once we get through the sickness we should be right and use to Melbourne weather. Although I think I am to use to the sunshine today I had spencer's wiggles blanket on me than another blanket and it was 20 degrees inside with the heater on. So hopefully I get use to it soon. I think the only thin I miss about QLD is the fact I could be wearing shorts. Also there are a few people I do miss. It's great to make new friends though.

2 comments:

Telfords in UK said...

Hi guys. Good to hear you are doing well. Hope Spencer gets better soon and soon gets over his sore throat and sniffles. Sounds like a weather change cold. Stuff happens! The kids say Hi and are looking forward to another long airplane ride, as long as it means coming back to OZ!!!!! We'll talk more soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love you heaps and heaps and heaps
Mum, Ron, Hannah, Sam and Rachel
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sals said...

hey Ash, excited to see that you have entered the world of blogging!! heee...it's great to hear from you..you crack me up!