Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gorgeous Spencer

A few months back I got pulled up in the shopping center to have Spencers photo taken. They said I could have it for free. But the photos all up would cost $280. But I get a free one. So I said okay we will do it and surprise Kurt with it. Well I went back on wednesday with my money ready to buy them... Expect for they are all crap and badly done. So I said forget it I will just take the free one and be on my way. So this is the free one. I think its the nicest one out of the 10 they took. I got to excited and had to share it with Kurt as soon as he got home. What Kurt and I are going to do now is put it on a canvas and get copies for loved ones and family members. But anyway he is still a good looking young man. Anyway Love yas xoxox

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ash, you have such a sweet looking little boy there. Give him a big smooch from his "Great" Aunty Donna xx

Sarah said...

What a beautiful little boy you have Ashlee! He is growing so quickly. Lots of love to all your family.