Friday, December 21, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Hello EVERYONE,
Well it's finally Christmas. I love the feeling around this time of year. I know it can be stressful for so many but Kurt and I are really trying to remember the meaning of this festive season. The main reason for us is Christ being born. Also being around my family. I know Kurt and I wish that his family were close by. But on Christmas day the ones that are not around us will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Just a quick update of what everyone is up to...
Kurt: Kurt has just gone on 2 weeks break. Which he is grateful for to spend time with our little boy. He is going to get back into his art in the 2 weeks or though he has his first big job with his t-shirts thanks to Shiboo. At the moment though he has done a good job and wrapped 3 presents (including 2 for me) and Spencers big one. Which I apprently didn't do right. Anyway thats the update from Kurt.
ASH(ME) Well I am having more computer time, more sleep time and Also more going out time. In a way I am on a little break from having Spencer 24/7 which is sometimes nice. Although the past few days we have been on the go. I haven't done much really. Just getting ready for the big day.
SPENCER: Well our little pride and joy is doing fantastic. He is getting heavy and big and is full of smiles for who ever wants to talk to him. He is now on solids twice a day and he loves his food. He makes enjoyment sounds when he eats. He is also really enjoying time with his daddy. I also think he is enjoying the time away from mummy and her annoying songs.
I hope you all keep safe this festive season and make sure you remember the real season of Christmas if you have trouble with it check out Luke Chapter 2.
Love to Everyone Kurt Ash and Spencer

No comments: