Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to the doctor (May Contain TMI)

When Spencer had a bit of a cold and ear infection, The doctor decected a bit of a heart Murmur. Which I thought was a bit of a worry, Just he told me not to stress and come back in about 2 weeks time. All week I have been thinking I need to book a doctors appointment for Spencer. Anyway on Tuesday I notice his penis and sack was exremely swallon and red... So I booked him in for today hoping it would go away but no its still here. Anyway Poor little bubba has Eczema, Dermatitis and Thrush all around that little region. If it doesn't clear up in a few days time, I have to take him back but hopefully all with go well. But for now I have to pull some fungil cream on it and also nappy rash cream. So I hope it all goes well. For as the Heart Mummur I have to take him to Dr. David Catting. Who hopefully look after him. But I am not to stressed about it because it wasn't picked up at birth!
(Sorry if this contained to much infomation)

1 comment:

NicholegCrosbie said...

My goodness the poor little man, i can imagine how hard it must be for him and you!
Keep us updated on his heart and hopefully the nasty stuff down low will pass quickly!!!