Thursday, September 4, 2008

DAY 6 & 7

Sorry I have taken so long to blog more about our England Trip, I get caught up with little things at home. So much has been happening here so hopefully I can remember what we did. I should of actually journal more about so I could remember more in detail...
For 2 days I actually had a break from taking pictures. So I don't have any for 2 days.
We decided to start doing a little bit of shopping firstly we went to a place called Drake's Circus which is a shopping place and we started shopping for clothes and things we thought was really cool. Clothes were really cheap other there I picked up a few shirts for 1 Pound (I just realised that we don't have a pound sign on the keyboard). I really liked shopping over there. We also found weird that going to Woolworths over there is like going to a Big W. It is quite differnt over there.

No comments: