Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 21st KURT

I thought I would take a moment away from blogging about my england trip to wish my darling husband Kurt a Very Happy 21st Birthday, His birthday was on Thursday and with the engagment party and hanging out with Family I kind of forgot to blog about it. Kurt had to work on his birthday so he didn't want any presents before work. But once he got home he got his presents and he got spoilt!! That night we went to Da Richardo's for dinner which is fantastic! Had a beautiful Steak! After we had a beautiful dinner Kurt got to set up his Birthday Present from Spencer and me which was an ipod docking system. He is really happy with it. After setting it up it was back to work for my Brother and Future sister in law's engagment party where we spent the rest of the night blowing up balloon's for them.

I am really glad I married my man and I love him so much!! Here are some pictures of Kurt....
Kurt with his scary mowhalk
Kurt and Me.
This was taken a few saturday ago. Kurt and Lily

Spencer and Kurt

The Man I married

1 comment:

de Wit Family said...

Lily does love her Uncle Kurt...even if she does insist on endlessly spewing on him. I think it's how she shows her love. LOL.