Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DAY 4

Day 4 was pretty quiet, Playing the wii and just cleaning up. We were still catching up on jetlag and so we just rested and did our own thing. During the day we went to a place called Tesco, I loved this place. It was like a big W or K-mart mixed with safeway or coles. It had everything you could of. I loved it!!

That night Kurt made his famous pizza's which was out of this world. I give credit to him for the pizza's, they are amazing. They were telling Kurt to go into business but I think he will just keep it the recipe to himself for now.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Can Kurt make me a pizza when I am down in Melbourne????

de Wit Family said...

So why hasn't Kurt made a pizza for ME yet? He's been holding out on us...I won't be letting him get away with that for long...tell him I'll be around for my pizza very soon. And yes, it does look amazing...and REALLY yummy. And now I'm hungry.

Donna said...

Ok, where was Andrew and my Pizza when we came over???? i want his recipe... PLEASE!!!!