Sunday, August 10, 2008

Spencer's Birthday

My little boy has now turned one so I thought I would add some pictures from his birthday. He got spoilt rotten and I would like to thank my family who made the day so much fun for him. But sadly it was a very stressful birthday for his Mummy who had to pack and run around with her head cut off for most of it. Also I didn't get to many pictures on the camera of his birthday and the ones I did get were not the best. I will get some better ones off my sister Melissa.

Spencer helping Mummy pack, His style of packing is Mummy puts clothes in Spencer pulls them out or throws them...
Spencer playing with his birthday presents
Spencer and his cousins helping him un wrap presents.

1 comment:

de Wit Family said...

Will get you those pics, I've got some good ones, but you've probably already seen them on my blog. There are others as well.