Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bring on Summer

Melbourne has been having some really nice days lately and we thought today was going to be a little crappy. By the time Spencer had woken up from his nap the sun was shining which meant outside time. Spencer has a huge love for water. He loves his baths and LOVES the pool. Today when my Mum was cleaning the pool Spencer just didn't understand why he couldn't come in and splash and give her a hand... HE tried everything!!

Spencer letting Nany know he is waiting to come in.
Spencer thinking hmmm can I fit through there?!?

Maybe if I slide under....

In the end nothing work and it was time to come inside.
(Please Note: I normally do not dress my son like that as he just woke up from his sleep and needed some pants so we could play outside)



No comments: