Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tintagel Castle

I know I haven't posted for ages about the england trip, So I thought it is about time I blog about something. I can't remember what day I was up to so I just thought I would blog about our next big event while being there. We got the chance to cross the bridge into a lovely weird place called Cornwell, Where people speak a little differnt. We got the chance to go to Tintagel Castle.
Tintagel Castle is meant to be the place where King Athur was born... I really enjoyed this castle

My darling boys
A cool thing

One thing I loved about this castle is that it has 2 really cool water holes. I did get photos of it but sadly they did not turn out.

The stupid steps we had to walk up... This place is not ideal to take a one year old. Thank goodness my husband is strong and held him the whole time.

No comments: