Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 Years WOW

A really random fact about me is I can remember dates.... I remember my entire family's birthday including uncle's aunties and cousins. I remember most of there wedding dates. I can remember dates meeting people. Well This time 5 years ago. I met a gorgeous man named Kurt and I fell for him pretty badly. I don't want to put you through one of those stories of how we met. But from my memory it was an important part of my life.
I am so glad I did meet the right person 5 years ago, I told him yesterday that its been 5 years since we met and he turned to me and said Think if we didn't meet.
Well I am glad we met because we have 2 beautiful children, We have a wonderful marriage, He is my best friend. Plus I think I married someone really hot!!

1 comment:

Lauren and/or Simon said...

Awww, you guys are too cute! Congratulation :D