Sunday, January 17, 2010

STUPID ASHLEE

I am so angry at myself at the moment, We went to the beach on Saturday so I thought it would be nice to take my camera, So I did. We got home and I was getting pictures of Kurt's sun burn, Because he got quite badly burnt. Anyway we were having our friends over for dinner so I ran inside, I thought oh I will put my camera on the camp chair and pick it up before I go inside from drying off well... Today is Monday. I went out this morning and found my camera in a puddle of water... I had tears streaming down my face, It was the worst feeling ever. Its more worst feeling from loosing my wedding ring and my engagement ring (Thats another story for another time). Luckily my darling husband isn't to upset about it. So NO photo's for a little while until we can see if we can get the camera fixed or all else fails buy the nikon I have been dreaming about for months.......... Anyway Still fairly upset about this.

2 comments:

Kate Jury said...

thats a bummer that happened. I busted our camera right before christmas. and because i couldnt go through christmas without a camera I had to buy just a cheap one instead of a good one as it wasnt really in the christmas budget! So now I am saving for a good camera! hope you can get one soon!

Donna said...

oh no Ash!!1 I am lost with out mine as well.. I so know where you are coming from. Hopefully you will pick up a cheapie soon. xox