Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home and Internet

I am happy to announce that we moved into our place on the 24th March and loving it. We are also finally connected to the internet. As of today. Also phone is connected too. Kiddies are in a perfect routine. Expect for Matilda teething as she is now 6 and a half months old.
Kurt has started at coles Burpengary. He said its more relaxed than Melbourne and is happy there because the coles is closed when he is stocking shelves. He is working at Sunstate (we're he use to work) 5 days a week. At the moment its bringing in the money to have such house and internet.
We are happy to being hanging out with our awesome friends and living so close to them. I am not that homesick Easter was a little hard for me but I got through it. I am keeping myself busy by reading and cleaning up and running after 2 kids I dont really have time to think of Melbourne and homesickness... Although its not really homesickness anymore its now called "FamilySickness" As I miss my parents siblings and nieces and nephews. I know Spencer is missing his cousin especially Harsh (Hamish).


No comments: