Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shopaholics

The past year I have picked up a new addiction (besides facebook). It's called a love of reading.
My big sister Lissa always recommends the BEST books, She knows what I am into and I haven't lost faith in her yet. She borrowed me the whole twilight saga.. I made her rush over to bring me each book as I felt I was missing out on something. Once I completed the Twilight Saga, I needed something else. Melissa recommended me to Sophie Kinsella, Confession's of a shopaholic, I than desperately wanted the other ones. Kurt HATED these books. Hang I take that back my WHOLE family hated these books. As I would sit there for 3 days complain about the character but yet still couldn't put them down...
I would finish the book within 3-6 days. My husband would make me wait FOREVER until I was allowed a new one. Than once I finished the last book Shopaholic and Baby, I was REALY sad I needed more shopaholic. Than a few days ago... I heard the best news EVER.... There is a new one coming out... I dont know much about it, All I know is I am pre-ordering it!


No comments: