Friday, July 30, 2010

The Best Thing I EVER did.

Some people try to hide from it. But I am now going to speak very openly about the best thing I did for myself. People may judge Kurt and me for what we did at the time. But those people need to look at the bigger picture.

3 years and 9 months ago.. I fell pregnant with my little fire boy. Spencer John Williams. He is the most amazing person I have ever met with gorgeous looks and beautiful red hair. At 17 I had a boyfriend who wasn't good for me and I was not good for him. I fell pregnant and I was lost and did not know what to do. On the 17th Feb 07 Kurt and I got married.... Things were going along smoothly.. I was happy. Kurt was some what happy. 6 Months later Spencer John Williams was born. Weighing 7 pounds 14. He was a picture of health. He had bright red hair and I loved him SO much.

18 months later we were VERY lucky to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Melbourne Temple. I am so grateful that we are all sealed together now.

3 years later... I couldn't be happier. Spencer has just had his third birthday and I couldn't ask for much. I am 21 I don't get to go out much, I have never ever experienced YSA and I don't regret the choices I have more. I am SO happy with my life at the moment.


1 comment:

Lauren and/or Simon said...

i'm so happy for you and your beautiful family. you guys are awesome and deserve every happiness. miss you all x