Monday, July 5, 2010

Sickness Hits My Baby

Just recently I was bragging to someone that I am so lucky Matilda is 10 months old and she has not had a touch of sickness, expect for her skin. We're we think she might have a allergy.

Anyway last wednesday night when I got home Kurt said I think matilda might be coming down with something she is getting a cough. The week passed as usual. Friday I was thinking, It's getting worse. If it's still there by Monday I will book her into the Doctor, Sadly Saturday came and it got worse. I couldn't lay her down without her struggling for breath and also if she cried or giggled, She would start to weeze and come to be out of breath.

All day I was thinking I hope she is alright, Am I going to have to make a trip to hospital? Kurt worked at coles Saturday night I was praying he was going to finish at 9pm but worked till 10pm. I let him ate dinner than I said I will try and put tilly to bed and see how she goes. I put her to bed and within 10 minutes I said to Kurt, We have to make a trip to the hospital. Luckily we live on the same street as the hospital, So we got Spencer out of bed, (it's okay he wasn't asleep) and made the trip to hospital.
Kurt went back home to put Spencer to bed, While I braved the hospital at midnight. I got through pretty quickly expect for a few scares along the way. I found it very scary that the guy opposite us in the emergency ward was under police guard, With handcuffs, Plus scary old people.
Anyway cut the long story short. When we took matilda into hospital she had croup with 2 red ears and low oxygen levels. My poor little princess got hit with sickness pretty bad.

Luckily with lots of pray and medicine my little miss is on the mend, She has finished her croup medicine, But still has a cough. Hopefully she will be all better soon.

No comments: