Friday, November 23, 2007

Election Day

Hi All,
Well today is election day here in australia so hopefully everyone has voted, Kurt and I got up nice and early and voted at 8:30am. It's been a beautiful Saturday here and we had lots to do. Kurt and I are currently in the hunt for a new car. We found the one we like but its a bit pricey. We went to this place called Car City. Which we thought was just a small Car Sales but its got over 40 dealers in it. and over 1000 cars. We spent an hour looking through everyone.
Kurt and I felt so bad though. Sadly we have turned into naughty parents. Spencer has had his first bit on sun. I wasn't going to tell everyone but I just feel so bad. Dad told me that I should of known better and that ended in tears. But Kristy told me I am a fantastic mum and that its a first of many things to go wrong. So I feel a bit better after our little chat.
Anyway Kurt didn't work today and I said to him last night "Let pull an all nighter like we did when we were young" I didn't even make to 9pm!!! I did wake up at 10:30 but than I was asleep again by midnight. Atlease I could here Robbie and James come home. Anyway Spencer has just woken up I hope u all have a great weekend.

No comments: