Sunday, November 4, 2007

Melbourne Cup Weekend

Good afternoon everyone,
I thought I would let you know that Spencer rolled for the first time on Saturday. Well it was the first time I saw him roll on Saturday but apprently Kurt has been him roll before and forgot to tell me, Oh well we thought it was very good at 14 weeks old.
We have been very busy this morning cleaning and also cleaning the pool for all my family are coming to visit. Mainly Kristy Benn and Declan. And Elder Robbie Gard is finially coming home after serving the Lord for 2 years. I can't believe its been 2 years.
Kurt has today and tomorrow off. He has been very busy all morning cleaning the pool but now he is just relaxing watching some scrubs while little bub is asleep. Anyway thats not much new news at the moment expect for Spencer rolling and starting to giggle even more now. ANYWAY love ya lots to all. Ash Kurt and Spence

No comments: