Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Silly Season






It's funny, I keep on writing on here but forgetting to tell people stuff. I have such a bad memory. I guess also its the silly season and I have a good excuse. Firstly I have to make mention on my friend Sarah. Who came to visit us just last Monday. It was so good to see her and I miss her so much. I said to Kurt afterwards out of all people in Queensland I miss her. But we had a lovely day catching up and gossiping.




Secondly. I forgot to tell everyone Spencer has started teething. We can't believe he is doing it at just 4 months of age. It's quite young for the Gard family. I am not to sure about Kurts side. But I am very happy that he has started. Maybe it be a very fast teething process.


ALSO: On sunday we had the chance to visit my brother in law cary at the army reserves on the family day. It was an awesome family day for Kurt Spencer and me to share together. I don't have any picture to share with you sorry for the are on my phone.




No comments: