Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blonde Moment

I like to think I know my husband REALLY well. I know his likes and his dislikes. Tonight I felt so stupid and blonde. I walked into the room as he was getting ready for Home Teaching. He had just shaved. I said to him OH my gosh you look so young with out your little patch of fur that you had on you chin! I thought he had done it just tonight as his skin looked abit sore and red from shaving! Well I was wrong! Apprentley he shaved it off last Monday and was waiting for me to say something! I felt so dumb and blonde. I end up laughing so much I was crying! I said to him don't you dare tell Alex (His home teaching comp) or Stratton and Laura (The family he is visiting.) So I thought okay I would get in before he tells everyone that his wife is SO blonde!!

My Darling Husband! With white hair!!

1 comment:

de Wit Family said...

Don't worry, you wouldn't be the first. One time for some reason that will never make sense to me, Cary decided to grow a hideous moustache. I HATED this thing with a passion and nagged him every day to shave the stupid thing off. He kept it for a couple of months and one day decided to get rid of it. I didn't notice for AGES. So don't feel bad, I think we've all done it!