Monday, July 21, 2008

I have been tagged twice, I better do it

10 YEARS AGO -
I was at the young age of 9. I was going to school and I was in year 3. I was also a HUGE annoying younger sister to all my siblings!

5 YEARS AGO - I would of just turned 14, I was living in Melbourne with my family and I was really happy. I had just started to go to church dances which was awesome.

5 MONTHS AGO - I was looking after an 8 month old and Kurt.

5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TOMORROW
1) Pack for England
2) Make another Banana cake (I am addicted to Banana Cake at the moment)
3) Buy a few things for England
4) Washing
5) Clean up
5 BAD HABITS
1) Putting things off
2) Facebook
3) Annoying Kurt
4) Drinking way to much coke
5) Eating way to much chocolate (to the point of feeling yuck)

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1) Perth, Western Australia
2) Hobart, Tasmania
3) Mooroolbark, Victoria
4) Morayfield, Queensland
5) Croydon, Victoria

5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1) I am addicted to Mob Wars (facebook)
2) I just died my hair back to it's natural colour
3) I cannot stand seafood
4) I use to HATE egg and the smell use to make me vomit but now I crave it!
5) I HATE people stopping me in the shopping center and touching my son's hair as if it's the only red hair baby they have EVER seen! I hate when they say wow what colour is that?!?! AND I think to myself WHAT COLOUR DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU!!! IT"S RED!

5 people i tag- Courtney, Sarah, Jaime, Sandy and Melany

No comments: