Thursday, July 3, 2008

I think I am going to England

Well good news everyone. I am off to England on the 25th July. With more stress yesterday I finally got my passport off. All we have to do is wait 10-14 days for it to come home. I was very excited yesterday when it was all posted off. Although the price has gone but I was still dancing on my way out of the post office. So all we have to do now is wait to see the passport! And maybe start packing.
Yesterday Kurt and I went and had a look at some birthday presents for our little man, Sadly we couldn't find a thing that was right to get him. We were very disapointed with the toy sale at K-mart. Just couldn't find the right thing. Tonight we are probably going to have a look at Big W. If there is nothing there we might try Toy R Us at Knox. It's really annoying because the toy sale at Target starts on the 24th July and We kind of want all his presents bought by then. Because we would be leaving for England the next day.
Best be off.... Chat soon

No comments: