Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day Part One

I thought I would do this blog in parts because I took so many pictures on Christmas Day I thought I should put them all up. Anyway We had a lovely... Morning.

Spencer opening a present from Grandad (Kurt's Dad)
Spencer in his First Car
Again another picture of Spencer's first car
Spencer waiting for his turn to talk to nanny (Kurt's Mum)
Finally Spencer got the chance to talk to Nanny and we couldn't get him off the phone. 

We had a really nice Christmas and really enjoyed thinking about the saviour and the birth of him. We are very grateful for spending time with family. Spencer got so spoilt that he hasn't even played with all his new toys yet. He got some pretty cool stuff 2! I will have to make a blog about what he got.

No comments: