Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day Part Two

Our Second part of the day was spent by the pool. The day was awesomely warm. It got to about 27 degrees which is okay enough weather to go swimming.

This is our Pool.....
My Brother James
Spencer by the pool eating a marshmallow santa!
Our Little Family
Me before I jumped into the pool
Spencer got a super cool lighting mcqueen towel
On Christmas day Spencer decided to make friends with a prawn. The story goes I tried to scare Spence with the prawn and I thought he would scare him because they are freaking and I hate there big scary eyes and I dont even eat them... So I thought it was be completely funny if I go into the lounge room and show him what a prawn looks like. Well I was completely wrong!!! He loved him... (Not sure of the sex but I am calling him a boy for now) So we named him prawney and he carried him around for about an hour. He didn't even try to eat prawney.. 
After Spencer was finished playing with prawney he got his hands washed and than at dinner time he enjoyed eating Prawney... So I guess there friendship wasn't that strong. 

No comments: