Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tag

On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1 Embarrassing Moment : Mine is when I had Spencer. After I had the Emergency C-section. My cervix didn't close properly and I ended screaming at the top of my lungs and also swearing at the midwife. I still feel really guilty for swearing at her. But I was in a lot of pain

2 Best Friends - Well... I would have to say my older sisters. Melissa and Kristy. I was very blessed with 2 big sisters to help me and guide me. 
3 things I buy regulary - Nappies, Juice and Chocolate 
4 Places I want to go - back to England, Ireland, Scotland and NZ
5 Goals for the upcoming year - Kurt to get into Uni, Me getting into a course, Spencer starting Nursery, Go back to QLD for a visit and visit sydney/newcastle.
6 things people don't know about me - I love scrubs, my favorite movie is defiantly maybe. I eat way to much chocolate, I can't stand seafood, I love my camera, I love my family and I LOVE TWILIGHT
7 Things I would never say - 
8 Things I love about the christmas season - Family, Thinking of the Saviour, Food, Presents, giving,Shopping, loving, christmas stuff
9 Things I say to my kids - Spencer stop playing with the remote, Give poppys phone back, Stop crying I am only going to the car, No ta, Dont pat Gem like that, Dont throw you food on the floor, Dont play with that, No Boob!
10 things I do alot - Eat, Facebook, talk to Melissa and Kristy, play with Spencer, play with Kurt, clean, check my emails, drink, watch how i met your mother, talk to larry (my other best friend) Email Kurts mum. 
11 Things I would rather not live without - The gospel in my life, Kurty, Spencer, my family, Kurts family, house, food, car friendships, camera, water.
12 people I tag - Lissy Kristy Sally Sarah Nichole Courtney  I think thats all that can read my blog. 

No comments: