Saturday, May 8, 2010

Best Thing about being a Mum


I think the best thing in the world is being a Mother, I love my children, As they are the best gift I have ever been given, As it is mother's day tomorrow I thought I would list 5 reasons why I love them both so much.

SPENCER:
1. He is my little fire person
2. He lights up a whole room with his excitement.
3. He gives the best kisses and cuddles
4. He loves to help me clean.
5. He has such a great love for his Mummy Daddy and Tild

MATILDA:
1. She is my little princess
2. She likes to eat everything on the floor and than refuse to open her mouth.
3. Her happiness makes me happy.
4. She loves being with her Mummy.
5. She loves playing outside with Mummy.
(Matilda is a Mummy's girl and Does not let Mummy go far without her.)

No comments: