Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Birthday DAY

On thursday the 13th May, I become the awesome age of 21. I had an awesome three days of celebrating my birthday. On Wednesday the 12th we got to pick up my older brother James from the airport. Thursday was a good day we spent some time at the shops, Had mcdonalds for lunch than came home. While we were at the shops James let me choose a birthday present. I quite happily chose gossip girl season 1. We waited for Kurt to come home, Kurt came home he went to bed as he was working at coles that night. I than cooked potato salad and green salad for dinner and had roast chicken for dinner.
Kurt let me open my present's before dinner, Where he got me so lovely red shoes and a gorgeous dress. Plus a new camera. My parents got me a 21 necklace. Which I was really happy about.

When we got home from the shops I found some GORGEOUS flowers leaning against my front door. I read the card and they were from my big sister. It completely made my day.
The first picture on my new camera :)

No comments: