Monday, August 8, 2011

First Week of Weight Lost...

Well I was very proud of myself its the longest I have stuck to eating healthy and exercise and it has payed off. I am quite happy with my result thus far a loss of 3.1kgs and feeling great I am starting to fit into a size 12. Which makes me want to keep going. I have had a bad start to my week with coming back from Melbourne late on Saturday night. Which I might add I did so well while I was in Melbourne. I didn't really blow my calories but than coming back down from a high on Sunday and Monday, I was on the hunt for anything sugary possible. Today we are back on track. I have stuck to my calories but I am finding I am still quite hungry, I think it might be boredom. I went for a light walk this morning tonight I am planning on doing a more powerful exercise. I have 17.3kgs to go... Until I am happy with my weight. :)

3 comments:

Jess Cole said...

YAY!! Well Done! that is awesome work, keep it up!

phoebetelford said...

Keep it up, Ash... Let me know what you're doing... I could lose quite a bit more and I'm at a standstill at the moment xx

Maz said...

I'm starting to rediscover exercise too, it's great eh!