Monday, August 22, 2011

Support

I think I have the worlds best husband at times he makes the most yummiest foods and since I have been eating healthier and exercising he is the best support. He eats whatever I eat to make it easier and he comes up with the most brilliant idea's for my sweet tooth. This is Weis Mango Sorbet with pineapple. He even weighs it all for me to make sure I am having the correct calories. This dessert came to 105 calories and really hit the sweet craving.

The other thing Kurt does so well is he walks with me every night so for one I have the company and two to push me as far as I can go. Thank you to my darling husband, I am truly grateful for you.

2 comments:

Jess Cole said...

It is awesome to have that type of support! You are a very lucky woman! Nice catch!!

Maz said...

What a great support :D Gold star for Kurt lol