Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mini Me

I get told daily that Matilda is just like me as a little girl, Both in looks and temperament. A lot of people will say poor child with the temperament. Because I will admit to you now I was a feral child. I know a lot of the times my parents loved me but liked me is another question... But as I remind a lot of people from my childhood that tell me I was a feral child... I GREW UP, I am no longer a 10 year old that is trying every trick under the sun. I am married and I have 3 kids of my own, At lease with Tilda she also has a lot of qualities of her father's side of the family.

Like she LOVES her sleep.... For me I hated my sleep. She loves to sort things which is apparently off his side. Her favourite thing to do at the moment is to collect random things off the floor and put them in a bag and carry around the bag for hours taking things out putting new things in. I love watching her play she has side a huge imagination.

Tonight she is having trouble sleeping due to having her ears pierced today and watching her play and walk around singing just makes my heart melt the love I have for my gorgeous little princess.

Here are some pictures of our favourite game, She calls it cheese.





Playing PhotoBooth on the mac.

No comments: