Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 Passports down...

Well Spencer's passport arrived today and Kurt's arrived on Monday. So I am left waiting for my marriage cerificate. I feel quite upset about it still... Just waiting for it to come. I get to mail every day hoping praying. If it doesn't come by tomorrow I will calling them and asking why such a delay! Do you want more money?!?! And whats the problem!?!?!?
Mum and Dad keep teasing me that Spencer and Kurt are going to England and I am not. Gosh if that happend I didn't know what to do with myself for 2 weeks. For once I would get a night sleep but on the other hand I wouldn't know what to do with myself! But lets just pray it comes before we need to leave!

Spencer had his heart ultrasound on Tuesday, We won't know any results until we meet with Dr. Cutting again. The guy that did it, Wouldn't say a thing.. Normally they would say oh it looks good... But nothing! At the end he said oh well lets hope we don't see you again! I thought gosh thats rude! But we will see! Anyway I hope everything will work out.
It's been a stressful few weeks.

No comments: