Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!

Melissa me and Mum on my wedding day Feb 07


Dad and Mum 1981 She would of been about 25 years old here

Mum in 1979 she would of been about 23 here. Just before her and Dad got hitched!


Yesterday was my mums birthday and I want to make a special Happy Birthday to my Mum.
I love her so much. She is such a fantastic help for Spencer. She is so giving in so many ways
She got so many awesome presents. For lunch she got to go to the pancake parlour, For dinner she got to go to La Procettas. And for a fantastic present Dad took her to Gold Class to see Narnia which she loved! She was so spoilt and she deserved every bit of it!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

so glad she had a great day. And check out Peter... Robbie looks just like him in that picture..