Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4 weeks today!

4 weeks from now we are heading on the otherside of the world to a lovely place called Plymouth in the U.K. I am starting to feel the stress because there is just so much to do before we go. I also can't believe 4 weeks from tomorrow my little man will be 12 months old it just seems a bit unreal for me at the moment. I have more exciting news Kurt and my marriage cerificate is on the way from Brisbane to Melbourne. I rang them yesterday and said they are posting it out Yesterday (Tuesday). Which means everything is working out for us finally!
I have hired a storage container at National Storage because we are getting so much stuff now and we FINALLY ready to move out of my parents. So we get to pack that up in the next few weeks. I also have to get my passport sorted out due to I needed my marriage certificate. ANYWAY a bit to much excitement here.

ALSO on other news I am so excited about this also... My Big Brother Robbie is ENGAGED. Rob and Kim are getting married early next year! I am excited because I get another sister in law.

(BY THE WAY I TRIED TO ADD PICTURES OF KIM AND ROB BUT NONE CAME UP IF YOU WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF THEM GO TO MY SISTER KRISTY'S BLOG! STUPID BLOG BEING STUPID ON ME AGAIN! ALSO STUPID FACEBOOK BECAUSE IT WON'T LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES THERE. MAYBE ITS THE STUPID COMPUTER AND CONNECTIONS FAULT. ANYWAY LETS NOT START A BLAME GAME!)

1 comment:

Sals said...

How exciting!!! Hopefully I'll make it down to Mel's in this second half of the year and I'll get to Kim...hey don't stress about the trip...once the passports are worked out...your all go...I always tell myself as long as I have my tickets and my passports...whatever I've left behind I can always buy when I get there if I'm desparate...although now I'd have add my camera to the passports and tickets...I'd literally DIE if I forgot that...I'm sooooo excited about taking photos in on our trip in October...:) good luck can't wait to see photos of England.