Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ahh.... My poor baby boy is barking


Well on Sunday afternoon Spencer woke up with a cough and the poor bubby hasn't slept since! So We went through monday and he was coughing still... I tried to book an appointment but they were all booked up than on Tuesday I got into the doctor and my doctor said it was just a viral infection so I thought okay I can handle that..... At 9pm last night we had to go get a vaperioser. While we were out Spencer was crying because his breathing started to hurt him. So I thought oh know what the heck is wrong with my boy.. With me starting to go into distress mode We thought what should we do... So we went through another bad nights sleep to realise this morning the was only one thing left to do go to the hospital... We got there at 9am and were out by 9:45am. It turns out that my little monster has croup!! My poor little monkey! Lissa keeps telling me it could be a lot worse. I am just a stressful person. But The doctor and lissa told me it gets worse before it gets better so we are preparing for another nights sleep and hopefully tonight we should get a good one. I joke to Kurt every time Spencer coughs that it sounds like mum and dads dog tessy. I didn't realise how bad the cough could be, Anyway must be off. xoxo

No comments: