Monday, January 7, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well it's been kinda busy with Kurt going back to work, So I thought it would be good to quickly catch everyone up. We had a loud and busy new years eve. We went to dinner at some Friends of ours. Than we came home and spent time with family and loved ones. Kurt played in the pool to all ours of the morning (midnight) and than we stayed up talking for a bit. We had a lovely new year mainly spending it with family and friends. We don't really have a new years goal or anything but to bring friends and family closer together and be friends with everyone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

Cas and Jared said...

Hey Ash,
How are you?
It's Cassie Watson here, wow spencer is so big! You sound like your enjoying motherhood! I'm getting married on the 23rd Febuary! I hope your well, do you ever hear from Julianna Williams these days?
Anyway, comment me back some time! Would be nice to be blog buddies!
Love Cassie

Cas and Jared said...

I can't believe Julianna is getting married to Tom?! She always said she would! How old is she now? She's 18 hey? Is she still going to church? When's the wedding? That's crazy!
I want to have kids as soon as I get married, but Jared want's to wait a few years!
Are you and Kurt living by yourselves? Or are you bording with parents?
Great to hear from you!
Love Me xo

Cas and Jared said...

Thats good they are aiming for a temple Marriage!
I was inactive for a while and therefore we couldn't get one straight up! But we are aiming for one for the end of this year, beginning of next! So that should be good. When do you guys plan on your's?
I'm glad she's happy! She sure loved Tom back ages ago, and that was ages ago! Lol
They've been together a fair while aye?!
Spencer is crawling!? How fun... I can't wait to be a Mummy!
Love Cas xox