Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's now February

Well today is the first of February. Janurary just flew by so fast, It's hard to think what we even did. Kurt went back to work which was good because it meant money and I know he missed his friends at work. Although it was only a few of them. He was really glad when Scott came back to work this week.
Spencer started crawling in January. Which was so exciting it's not actual crawing its called commando crawling. I am so proud of him reaching all his milestones. He is now chasing anything around.... Mainly feet and my cat.. I am glad I have a cat that likes to be pinched. (Long story) Spencer has also a tooth coming through YAY!! Although he bit me today it didnt feel the best I can tell you that. And for me I have finially started screen printing it is fun but I really need my glasses. Because I keep saying to Kurt "Is it straight?" So now I have a new found hobby of art. I never saw myself as a crafty person. Thats more Kurt.
Anyway I am glad its the weekend, That means Kurt is home and we get to spend some time as a family..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oooh look out! Once they start crawling there's no stopping them.