Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have a baby in pain from teething

Well Spencer can't sleep because his teeth are coming through so I thought while he played on the floor I will do this thing that Cas sent me.... Anyway I found it fun...

Basics
1. Who is your man? Kurt Graham Conrad Williams
2. How long have you been together? 3 years on the 18th February
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? We date 2 years before we got married. We got married a day before a 2 year annversery of been together.
4. How old is your man? 20

You or your man?*
1. Who eats more? It's about even. I am still breastfeeding. So I eat alot
2. Who said "I love you frist?“ Kurt over the phone.
3. Who weighs more? Kurt
4. Who sings better? Kurt
5. Who's Older? Kurt
6. Who's smarter? Kurt
7. Who's temper is worse? I do.
8. Who does the laundry? Me!!!!
9.Who does the dishes? Me!
10. Who's feet are bigger? Kurt is size 12.
11 Who's hair is longer? Me
12. Who's better with the computer? both of us
13. Who mows the lawn? None of us. My bros do it
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who cooks dinner? Mum and I share it
16. Who drives when you are together? Kurt drives seeing I dont have my licence
17. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Who ever can be bothered to pull out the card first.
18. Who's the most stubborn? We both are.
19.Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Mostly me...
20. Who's parents do you see more? Mine... We live with them.
21. Who named your dog? Well if I could change that to who named your first born it would have to be Kurt. Because I didn't like the name at first. That just proves he always gets his way!!
22. Who kissed who first? Well he didn't know when the right time was to kiss me. So he asked me when the right time would be and I said when ever your ready! So he did it...
23. Who asked who out? Well seeing I was so young at the time. APPRENTLY!! I forced him into asking me out. But who would believe that?!?!
24. What did you do? Well.... We talked on the phone a lot! and We went out a lot and thats about it.. And than we decided that we should get married than I fell pregnant... Yeah thats about it.
25 Who's more sensitive? Oh me.... I cry at anything
26.Who's taller? WELL!!! I am 5 foot he is what 6 foot 4... I think he might be a little taller than me...
27. Who has more friends? We have the same friends.... But its all even
28.Who has more siblings? He has 6 and I have 5.
29.Who wears the pants in the relationship? Depends who's turn it is.

I tag..... Kristy and Mel....

No comments: