Monday, January 7, 2008

What a Christmas

I know it's late but I thought I would share with you what we did for Christmas this year.
We had a lovely day we all woke about 7am. And watched Hannah Montanna. (Kurt and I are big kids) We than went on and waited for Melissa Cary and the kids to arrive. Soon enough it was 11am and they were there,
We opened presents we had heaps of fun. I got spoilt which I dont really like.
I got a Australian Offical Cricket shirt. If you really know me I love cricket I love the game. I also got... Both Britany perfumes. Robbie told me the other day that I smell sweet like Britany! (he was joking) But They are actually really nice perfumes. James got me a Relax and Joy pool toy that can massage ur back while ur in the pool. I also got a pc tablet which I can use while on the computer and scrapbooking. And thats Everything I got... I got Kurt...
A new ipod seeing I put his last one through the washing machine, A pool toy that is cool, Invader Zim (which is a kids cartoon) A Japanese movie that I have no idea what its called, Some new shorts, Kristy got Kurt some new t-shirts.
Spencer got spoilt aswell, He got some Pjs with robots on them (Hamish has a matching pair but his is blue) He got also a rock and play, lots of books a pool toy and a lot more t0ys... I can't really remember what else he got. But I know he got to much.
After all that we ate lunch which had everything you could think of, We stuffed our selfs silly and lounged around for the rest of the afternoon.
We had an early one that night aswell. I found the quiet the Christmas' the better where you have more chance to reflect on the real reason of Christmas.

No comments: