Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Australia Day

Well yesterday was Aus Day! We had a nice Saturday Robbie and James had some friends over. That was fun. Spencer is still teething pretty badly so he was a touch grumpy. We actually didn't do all that much. Expect for pick the bread from Lissa's and also take Spencer for a little drive to relax him. Last night we went out with my brother James and two close friends Courtney and Jess. Which was nice. Although the food we ate last night didn't agree with me. I would so go there again!! Its called rich maha and I think its the best place ever! That is if you like spicey food as much as Kurt and I do. Anyway we had a lovely night. Kurt has the next 2 days off. Which should be relaxing for both of us. I hope you all had an relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

Cas and Jared said...

Hey Ash!
Spencer is growing up so fast!
Not long till the big day now! I'm Getting Excited!
Hope your well and happy!
Love cas xo