Monday, March 10, 2008

Beach Fun on Labour Day

On Labour Day Kurt and I decided to join my brothers and there girlfriends on a day at the beach. It was a lovely day with playing with the sand and playing in the water. We was only a 45 minute drive so we were pretty happy. But on a 37 degree day we thought where else could we be? anyway here are some photos from our day.
Kurt thought it would be fun for Spencer to build his first sand castle... We both thought it was amazing it was over 6 years since we both played with the sand.
Our little baby trying out the water for the first time... He wasn't to sure but soon got use to it.

As Kurt put it last night my One and a half man... We are huge fans of 2 and a half men. And I asked Kurt something about it and he piped up we are right here but we are only one and half man.


Robbie and Kim racing to the beach. Its a gorgeous beach no waves and no surf. I know QLD people would say BORING. But its my kind of beach. I normally stress with Kurt in the water but today I could just relax.


And finally our little family... Looking at that photo of myself has made me really think about my weight! ANYWAY I think its a cute photo of us and I might need to crop it.




No comments: