Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More on the Motor Show...

Since last year when we went to the Motor Show for the first time Kurt said he wants to go every year. I thought oh yeah that would be cool. So this time we went and it was pretty fun. We got lots of free stuff and looked at some awesome cars and wishing one day we could own a really hot flash car. It was a really nice trip into the city with Kurt getting lost. He claims I got him lost... (haha yeah right). But we had lots of fun and Spencer REALLY enjoyed himself.

Daddy teaching Spencer what car brand to go for... We got Spencer a FORD jumpsuit. We thought we should teach Spencer young.

Kurt on the Suzuki PS3 thing.. Apprently he sucked at it.
This car is for my niece. If you can read the number plate it says Elise. Its a lotus. Its a gorgeous car.

I know this has nothing to do with cars but I think its cute. Its just kinda getting cold in Melbourne now and seeing we have morning church I thought I would buy a beanie for my little man. So I did. and he loved it... and so did mummy.
This picture is kind of blurry but its an Orange Ford car... I cant remember the name of it.
A nice white car... (again I dont know the name of it)
Sorry if these photos are crap I took them on my mobile.


No comments: