Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy!!

Well the last few days have been busy but relaxing. Yesterday I did all of my Easter shopping which was fun. I had some nice mummy time and I also got to spend some time with my big sister. I also got to go to Baby Bunting for the first time ever. I felt really stupid because when we were shopping for Spencer we got all the stuff off ebay and as Spencer is our first we got a lot given to us. Anyway Its an awesome shop!! Anyway it was quite a nice day.

Today has been pretty busy aswell.. We went shopping this morning and got some food in. And we were off to mothers group. It was actually funny and I feel kind of stupid for saying it.
I have to explain first that our Mothers Group is for mums under the age of 25. Anyway Spencer is the 2nd oldest in there. Anyway someone asked if they have any problems with the baby getting in the way of when you start cleaning or doing things and I said Yes I have that problem, Everytime I go to clean our room up or clean something Spencer either falls over or falls off the side of the bed or something... Anyway I just left it at that. One of the girls who has a 5 week old just looked at me and said WHAT!?! You let your baby fall off the bed?? I thought oh crap I have opened myself up for this. I felt so bad. I than had to explain to her yes Spencer has fallen off the bed once or twice and I take blame for that, But I was meaning the times where is was standing up holding onto the side of the bed. I felt red and hot and thought she thinks I am an aweful mother. Anyway as I think about it now I dont think she actually realises that how much babys fall over when there standing up or just anything. I know I use to think that. That baby is going to be such a perfect little man and just sit on mummys knee and do nothing but No... I was completely wrong and as I said to this girl you cant plan what your baby is going to do... It does what it wants and you just there to guide and teach. Anyway I thought I would let that out.

1 comment:

Cas and Jared said...

What a cow! Don't worry about her.. Like you said she only has a 5 week old baby, wait till her baby is crawling and getting into things and see how many times it falls off things!
Cas xo